A trench coat is a coat worn with the collar turned up and fastened on the left side. It can be synonymous with detective stories. Trench coats are often thought to have been introduced during World War I and were popularized as practical outfits for trench warfare in Europe. The term “trench” originally referred to areas near water or a body of water but was later used as a verb meaning to dig or struggle in combat or other difficult conditions.
Who opts for Wearing Trench Coat?
Initially, the trench coat was considered appropriate outerwear for both men and women. However, at the end of World War I, trench coats were worn by men only. In the later years, a classic trench coats lapel would have a large, wide collar that could be turned up to protect the wearer from the elements. Burberry is one of the most well-known brands when it comes to this style. Apart from it, you can also consider https://hgbagsonline.com/products/celine-chestnut-trench-coat, where you can get a variety of products of a different brand and also get an excellent opportunity to enhance your knowledge.
In addition to Burberry itself, other well-known brands which create trench coats include Tommy Hilfiger and Ralph Lauren. A trench coat is not a brand-new invention in the fashion industry. However, it has been one of the most sought-after items of clothing for several decades. The demand for this style is still vital to this day. For those interested in this kind of style, feel free to explore stores in your local area and try wearing them on your own. Also, you can purchase trench coats from online stores such as Amazon.
What Makes Trench Coats Look Classy?
Popular attire for the fall/winter, trench coats are also known as “the popular workhorse of wardrobe.” The following are why trench coats are classy, according to how they make you look and feel.
- Trench coats typically help keep your lower body warm without hindering movement.
- Below the waist, a fitted coat can give you that desirable hourglass shape.
- Trench coats are sort of timeless, though there are some of the latest designs.
- Fall must-haves: Trench coat, high heel boots and a scarf to add colour to your outfit.
- They can be worn in casual settings and also formal ones.
- Trench coats are so versatile that they can be worn in any weather; spring, summer, fall or winter.
- Trench coats come in multiple styles, lengths and colours.
- They are slimming, especially if you are petite and want to add more inches to your height.
- The right trench coat made of durable wool can make you look classy, sophisticated and stylish.
- Trench coats offer full coverage, versatility and warmth during cold months.
- You can pair them with another fall/ winter essentials like leather pants, wool ties & hats, which ultimately makes your outfit stylish & unique.
- Trench coats are also considered a classic to add some “statement” to your outfit.
- Ditch the tights and slacks, as well as the heeled shoes for fall/winter, and put on your trench coat instead.
- There are no definitive rules for wearing a trench coat; some essential tips will help you look stylish this fall/winter season. First, ensure that the coat has a fitted waist and hits right at your hipbones; it will give you some nice curves.
With the information, the people who are not much aware of trench coats can easily consider the info and enhance their knowledge. It will help them learn about the people who prefer wearing these coats and the major aspects that make them look classy. Try to stay focused so that you can have a better understanding with no doubts or queries involved.